Sunday, December 16, 2007

Seriously, we're blushing.

“Jaime and Michael are two of the most creative people I've worked with in years. They’ve done an amazing job of communicating both the hope and despair facing victims of sexual assault in their photographs. We use their work on our website, myspace page, banner ads and brochures.”

Lynn Crall Parrish, RAINN

--------------------

"Before Boojazz, I thought a photo shoot was sitting on a stool with a tie and a smile. Michael and Jaime taught me otherwise. I had used them several times for business and family portraits. They took my family out on location to capture us in a natural setting. Sometimes urban, sometimes country. A far cry from the usual. My talents do not lie in the visual arts. I'm thankful I know Michael and Jaime. I love the way they think outside the frame."

Tony Rusnak, Client

No comments: